Without a doubt, William Hill is one of the most prominent names in the gaming industry, and this is why we simply cannot miss telling you all about them and the bonuses that you can get. So let’s get right to the latest offers which are available for all new and loyal players alike.
- Sports - Welcome Offer: 100% Bonus - Get Up to £30 in FREE Bets
- Casino - Welcome Offer: Get Up to £100
- Games - Welcome Offer: Get £30 Bonus
- Lucky 7: Win Up to £50,000
Only available for customers who deposit in GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currencies; Qualifying bet must be placed with a unit stake of £10/€10 or greater; For bets placed as an Each Way bet, only the win part for the bet will count towards to offer; Additional terms & conditions apply.
William Hill Promo Code: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
|William Hill Offers||Bonuses (2021)||Promo Code William Hill|
|Sports - Welcome Offer||100% Bonus - Get Up to £30 in FREE Bets||GET WILLIAM HILL PROMO CODE|
|Casino - Welcome Offer||Get Up to £100||GET WILLIAM HILL PROMO CODE|
|Games - Welcome Offer||Get £30 Bonus||GET WILLIAM HILL PROMO CODE|
|Lucky 7||Win Up to £50,000||GET WILLIAM HILL PROMO CODE|
Completing the Registration Process
No online sportsbook or gaming website will allow you to play any games or wager on sports events unless you complete the registration process. This is imperative as it protects both you and the bookmaker from fraud and illegal activities. Here’s what needs to be done.
- You want to divert your attention to the top right corner of the home page of William Hill and see the two buttons “login” and “Join.” Needless to say, if you are a new player, you have to clock on the “join” button. A form will pop out.
- Unlike most sportsbooks, with William Hill, the whole registration procedure takes place in 2 steps instead of 3 or 4. You have to choose a title first. Then you move on to filling out the following: first and last name, date of birth, email, mobile number, address (postcode).
- The latter is an essential piece of info because when it is time to verify your account, the bookie will have to compare the address you’ve added to the address written on your ID. Additionally, some players may opt to get verified through the regular mail. That means William Hill will need your address if they are to send you a letter of confirmation.
- The second step is all about your account. This is where you choose your nickname, password, and security question. Make sure you input a security answer that you can remember. You have quite a few options when it comes to selecting a currency for your account. If you play from the UK, then simply stick to GBP.
- Most online gaming websites will have the settings about the limits of your account buried somewhere deep in the “account settings” menu. Not William Hill. You get to decide about your daily, weekly and monthly limits even before you create your account. Legal and responsible gaming is something William Hill really cares about.
- Right before you click on the “Agree & Join” button, you will have your only chance to input your William Hill promo code. Now, in all fairness, William Hill should have done a better job displaying this box. To access it, you will have to click on the little drop down menu arrow. It is quite easy to miss so pay close attention to the form before you decide you’ve completed it.
The Most Popular Bonuses and Their Terms
Welcome Bonus – Get up to £30 in free bets: The welcome bonus of William Hill is a pretty neat one as it will provide you with some opportunities for free action. In short, once you place a qualifying bet, you will be given 3 x £10 free bets. Even though this offer is pretty self-explanatory, we realize that plenty of questions may arise. Obviously, the best way to get a full idea of the regulations related to this welcome bonus, you want to check the very terms and conditions of it.
The most important things to know are actually related to the qualifying bet. It has to be of £10 or more. Furthermore, this bet has to be placed on odds of ½ or higher. This is a sportsbook bonus and cannot be used for bingo or other available games. Also, if you miss entering the William Hill Promo Code during the registration process, you will not be able to take advantage of the bonus.
Some other essential conditions are:
- You must be a customer in the UK or Ireland.
- If it’s your second account in William Hill, you won’t get the bonus
- If you use an online platform to deposit funds (i.e., Paypal, iDeal, Neteller, Skrill, etc.), there’s a good chance you won’t get that bonus
- You have 30 days to place your free bets
- The free bet money cannot be withdrawn without wagering.
Golden Goal – Get Up to £50: This is a rather popular bonus offer that the bookmaker has. The rules are simple: you back a team to win the game, and if they score the 1st goal, your bet is settled as a winner. While this sounds very cool, there are some terms to be kept in mind.
The Highlight: The maximum cash winnings that you can get through that offer are up to £50. This means that you cannot bet big money on big odds because your winnings will go over £50. Basically, if you want to back an underdog, you will need to wager less money so that your winnings can stay at £50 at maximum. Additionally, only your first bet on the match counts as a qualifying bet. It cannot be made in-play – has to be pre-match. The only market you can bet on is “winner after 90 minutes”. No other markets are eligible.
Lucky 7 – Win Up to £50,000: This is a simple one. William Hill selects 7 races for the upcoming week. You get to pick the 7 winners. If you do, you win £50,000. If you don’t, you still get a consolation prize if you are the best performing entrant. The prize is £1,000.
The Highlight: Every player can make only one entry for the whole week. If one of the horses you’ve picked is a non-runner, then your pick will be substituted by the SP favorite.
FAQ – What Players Need to Know
Q. Can I play more games with my account or is it just sports betting?
Your account can be used for casino games, bingo, and poker. There are even other options such as Vegas and Macau.
Q. May I register more than once?
A: You can, but you cannot claim more than one sign up bonus. Most of the other offers and bonuses also aren’t available for multiple accounts.
Q. Are there other offers I can take advantage of?
A: Yes, plenty more. Some other promotions are “YourOdds,” “Tennis In-play Insurance,” “Bet Boost,” “The Big Spin” etc.
Q. Is there a promo code I can use?
Yes! You can use the William Hill bonus code and get all the extra offers and bonuses.
William Hill’s Quality of Platform: Pros & Cons
Let’s take now a closer look at the quality of William Hill’s platform. Do they have a user-friendly site? Is there a mobile application? Do you have extra offers and bonuses at the mobile app by entering the William Hill promo code? Let’s see.
Every unregistered visitor of the William Hill site will, immediately, be greeted with a bunch of possible offers and bonuses that they might get upon joining. This is not unusual, and we consider it to be quite convenient even though it is an obvious marketing move. You can still freely visit the sports page and browse matches and their respective odds. All the sports available for betting are listed in a column to the left. All the top events are, however, displayed in the middle of the window.
You can easily switch to the casino or to bingo by clicking the menu on the top of the page. Being able to change the odds format and the language are excellent additions. But the kicker is the William Hill radio which is available to unregistered users as well. It’s only about horse and greyhound racing though.
Available Games: A Satisfying Variety
In addition to the immense sports betting offer that William Hill has, you can also do all of the following:
- Live Casino – You can play poker, blackjack, roulette and many more with or against real people
- Casino – regular slot games versus the computer. William Hill has quite a few of these
- Scratchcards – About 30 games are available here.
- Bingo – there are a few bingo games as well (no way we can list them all):
- Speed Bingo
- Zoom Room
- Cash Cubes Bingo
- Diamond room
- Age of Gods
Relatively Attractive Odds
William Hill’s odds are somewhere in the middle. The book is obviously overground as is every other online sportsbook nowadays. But the cumulative probabilities that William Hill has rarely surpass 103.6%. This makes their odds relatively attractive.
Contacting Customer Service
It is not hard to contact William Hill’s customer support as the “Help & Feedback” button is conveniently located in the top right corner of the window. From there, you got 3 options:
- Fill out the contact form – this way you approach customer service through email. A nice convenience is a fact that you can also attach a file, i.e. a screenshot if you want to prove that a wrongdoing has occurred.
- Start a live chat – that’s pretty much the quickest way to get an answer to your query. If you have a more significant issue, though, we recommend sending an email. The chat can help you with small and quick matters but not with the big ones.
- Telephone – the old-fashioned way. If you want to speak with someone instantly and do not wish to type or wait for an answer, you simply dial the number.
Options Related to Banking: Tax-Free Betting
Proper handling the financial aspect of your sports betting account is essential. Here’s what William Hill offers when it comes to depositing and withdrawing funds.
Deposit Rules: Explaining these long and hard is not the way to go. A simplified table would give you as much info as anything.
|Method||Max Deposit||Withdrawal Time||Min Withdrawal|
|Debit/Credit Card||£99,000||1-2 business days||£5|
|E-Wallets (Paypal, Skrill, etc.)||Varies from £1,500 to £10,000||Some options take up to 5 business days||Varies from £5 to £25|
|Online banking||£10,000||5-10 business days||£5|
|Bank transfers||£100,000||5-10 business days||£25|
William Hill Withdrawals and Fees: As seen in the table above, the methods to withdraw money are the same as the one used for deposits. When it comes to taxes and fees, the UK betting rules favor the bettors heavily. The regulations allow William Hill to offer players tax-free betting.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
Mobile Site: Players can take full advantage of William Hills games on mobile just as easily as they can do it on the desktop version. If you want to access the mobile website, no downloads are required. All the functions, offers and bonuses are available there too. You do not need a separate account.
Mobile Application: The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS, but you cannot download it for Android through Google Play. Instead, you need to do that through the William Hill site. As for iOS, each game has its own app. This can be both a blessing and a curse.
Final Thoughts: What We Think of the Platform
We cannot say a bad word about William Hill because they are veterans in the online gaming business and you can judge for yourself when you sign up using the William Hill Promo Code. There’s more to be wanted from their sign-up bonuses, but the bookmaker more than makes up for it with all the other bonuses and offers. In terms of volume, without a doubt, you have quite the options at your disposal when it comes to sports betting, casino and bingo.
The Top 3 Competitors of William Hill in the UK
An absolute behemoth in the sports wagering field. They do not offer any other extra games such as casino and bingo, though. No presence on the US market compared to William Hill. Bet365 offers deposits and withdrawals in 28 currencies and the platform is available in seventeen different languages. There is extensive coverage of sports but you should also know that there are betting limits and that it is not a really fast site.
One of the biggest competitor of William Hill when it comes to retail shops. Their horse racing offer is impressive. They offer betting options for more than 30 sports and over 200 markets. They use live-streaming for over 12,000 sporting events. You should know though that they have a relatively small sign-up promotion, especially comparing it to William Hill’s case and that the incentives are also relatively small.
One of the traditional UK sports betting websites. Paddy Power offers a complete variety when it comes to all sorts of games. They have a good welcome offer, where you can place your first bet of £20 and If it is a loser you get a £20 refund in cash. Although you should know that there have been a few complaints about the customer support which apparently isn’t as available as mentioned.
Validity of William Hill Promo Code: December